Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Unsolicited application letter to an Employment Agency

Unsolicited application letter to an Employment Agency

June 15, 2000

Bruce Leung
Human Resources Director
Hong Kong Bank
22/F, Norel Square
Central
Hong Kong

Dear Mr. Leung

Having majored in mathematics at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, where I also worked as a Research Assistant, I am confident that I would make a successful addition to your Economics Research Department.

In addition to my strong background in mathematics, I offer significant business experience, having worked in data processing firm, a bookstore, and a restaurant. I am sure that my courses in statistics and computer programming would prove particularly useful in an entry-level position.

I am attracted to Hong Kong Bank by your recent rapid growth and the superior reputation of your Economic Research Department. After studying different commercial banks, I have concluded that Hong Kong Bank will be in a strong competitive position to benefit from upcoming changes in the industry, such as the phasing out of Regulation X.

I would like to interview with you at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,


[signature]



Alan Tsang

Enc. resume


1 comments:

maddy said...

Really this letter was exactly i was needed. Thanks for providing!
Job Application Letters


Job Seeker Guide. Supported by masansoft.com Contoh Surat Lamaran Powered by Blogger.