Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Application using an introduction

Application using an introduction

June 15, 2000

Bruce Leung
Human Resources Director
Hanwork Co., Ltd
22/F, Norel Square
Central
Hong Kong

Dear Mr. Leung

I am writing in response to your advertisement in this week's Hong Kong Jobs.

I recently took a sabbatical and finished my Bachelors Degree in May at the Chinese University of Hong Kong. I am currently seeking full-time employment.

My employment background consists of twelve years at the Deaconess Hospital, where I provided a wide range of administrative, financial, and research support to the Chief Executive Officer. I have a strong aptitude for working with numbers and extensive experience with computer software applications.

I would be interested in speaking with you further regarding this position. I am confident that my background in administrative support, as well as my word processing, database, and spreadsheet skills, which will be an asset to Hanwork.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Sincerely,


[signature]



Alan Tsang

Enc. resume


0 comments:


Job Seeker Guide. Supported by masansoft.com Contoh Surat Lamaran Powered by Blogger.