Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Application for post of Private Secretary to Managing Director

Application for post of Private Secretary to Managing Director

456 College Hall
Normal, IL 67890

February 15, 2000

Ms. Jane Zbecki
Partner-In-Charge
Big Public Accounting Co
25/F, Norel Square
Central
Hong Kong

Ms. Zbecki

I was referred to you by Mr. Dave Zhuang, a Partner with your New York office, who informed me that the Hong Kong office of Big Public Accounting is actively seeking to hire quality individuals for your Auditor Development Program.

I have more than two years of accounting experience, including interning as an Auditor last year with the New York City office of Arthur Andersen. I will be receiving my BBA this May from Illinois State University, graduating Magna Cum Laude. I am confident that my combination of practical work experience and solid educational experience has prepared me for making an immediate contribution to Big Public Accounting. Having interned with a leading Big Five firm in the public accounting field, I understand the level of professionalism and communication required for long-term success in the field. My background and professional approach to business will provide your office with a highly productive Auditor upon completion of your Development Program.

I will be back to Hong Kong the week of March 16. Please call me at 28823456 to arrange a convenient time when we may meet to further discuss my background in relation to your needs. If I have not heard from you by March 23, I will contact your office to inquire as to a potential meeting date and time. I look forward to meeting you then.

Sincerely,
Tinna Chan


0 comments:


Job Seeker Guide. Supported by masansoft.com Contoh Surat Lamaran Powered by Blogger.