Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Application for post of Data Processing Trainee

Application for post of Data Processing Trainee

Block E, 12/F, Hyper Mansion
423 King's Road
North Point
Hong Kong

13 May, 2000

Iris Chan
Personnel Manager
PM Garfield Ltd
1203 Admiralty Center
Admiralty
Hong Kong

Dear Miss Chan

PRIVATE SECRETARY TO MANAGING DIRECTOR

I was interested to see your advertisement in today's Hong Kong Jobs and would like to be considered for this post.

In my present post of Private Secretary to the General Manager at a manufacturing company, I have a wide range of responsibilities. These include attending and taking minutes of meetings and interviews, dealing with callers and corespondence in my employer's absence, and supervising junior staff, as well as the usual secretarial duties.

The kind of work in which your company is engaged particularly interests me, and I would welcome the opportunity it would afford to use my language abilities, which are not utilised in my present post.

A copy of my curriculum vitae is enclosed giving further details, together with copies of previous testimonials.

I hope to hear from you soon, and to be given the opportunity to present myself at an interview.

Yours sincerely

Magaret Chan (Miss)

Encs


0 comments:


Job Seeker Guide. Supported by masansoft.com Contoh Surat Lamaran Powered by Blogger.